Registration is now open!! http://myautoevents.com/pls/
The Central Carolinas Region of SCCA is proud to announce a new hillclimb site and a new hillclimb event to be run June 11th and 12th this year.
Take a DEEP BREATH and hold it before you read this…
Chasing the Dragon Hillclimb – Robbinsville, NC
· 2.2 Miles long course near the famous the Tail of the Dragon TM with over 1000 feet of elevation
· a great mix of blind sweepers and straights in some of North Carolina’s most beautiful forests
· waterfalls next to start line and a scenic overlook deck at top
· “formula car” friendly but grippy asphalt with no potholes or uneven surfaces
· guard rails and earth walls from start to finish
· likely the largest group of spectators at a hillclimb in years!
Drivers – Registration will open soon. Records available but only one per class
Courseworkers – Free accommodations and food. Sign up soon!
Spectators – welcome at no charge
Why did we ask you to hold your breath?
Because if you held your breath as long as you can, you’re not even half way up THIS course!
Come grab the dragon by the tail!